The established and supportive UK customer services team at DB Orthodontics Ltd, is looking for a fully competent administrator to support the business in all duties necessary in servicing our customers’ accounts. With a focus on Customer Service sales order processing, this opportunity is best suited for a highly organised individual with exceptional attention to detail who is committed to delivering a positive customer experience.
As a Customer Services Administrator, your primary responsibilities will include;
- processing sales orders, quotations, invoices and credits
- answering the phones and dealing with customer enquiries
- maintaining accurate information within our CRM and Sage 200 billing system
- delivering customer services/administrative duties as required
A thorough understanding of the product groups and individual parts sold by DB, as well as their purposes, will enable you to effectively engage with customers and provide them with the necessary support and information. Full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will;
- have experience in a similar administrative environment and be comfortable working under pressure
- be able to manage their own workload as well as providing support for colleagues, contributing to a collaborative and successful team
- have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- have the ability to work individually whilst also being a team player
- be hard working and confident with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity within a progressive and growing business, please apply today by email to Human Resources directly at email@example.com with an introduction letter and CV, and we will issue you thereafter with the job application form for completion.
Position Sought: Customer Services Administrator
Location: Silsden, Keighley, BD20
Employment Type: Full time, permanent
Contracted Hours: Monday to Friday working a 37.5 hours week
Date: January 2024
Closing Date: 31 January 2024