DB Orthodontics Ltd, a leading supplier of dental products to the UK and International dental markets, has an exciting opportunity for a full time Dental Technician (GDC registered) in our onsite Studio 8 Digital Laboratory which is based in Silsden, West Yorkshire. Our state–of-the-art digital laboratory provides specialist Orthodontic and Dental appliances including our Autograph clear aligners system and Maintain fixed retainer.
Permanent full time contract
Department: Studio 8 Laboratory
Reporting to: Dental Laboratory Manager
We offer a rewarding opportunity, company pension scheme, 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays in a clean covid safe environment. Working hours are 8.45 – 17.15 Monday – Friday, Onsite parking.
Your key responsibilites and skills include:
- Manufacture of custom made devices including but not limited to Orthodontic aligners, Orthodontic retainers (wire and pressure-formed) and snoring appliances
- Prescription completion in accordance with treatment plans provided by clinicians
- To assist and develop the laboratory technical processes
- Orthodontic technology experience is preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Highlighting and resolving any delays or anomalies and keeping information flowing between departments; generally, proactively working
- Manage self and team workflow with the ability to prioritize and achieve manufacture timelines
- Overall, delivering any laboratory duties as directed by the team leader/manager
Candidate Profile - Our ideal candidate will:
- Have an interest in 3D Printing (desirable)
- Be highly organised and able to manage their own workload as well as providing support for other members of the team
- Have a strong work ethic and will be driven to achieve results, alongside good communication and IT skills
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Have the ability to work both individually and as part of a team to build strong working relationships/connections.
- Be hardworking and confident with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Be comfortable working under pressure
This role provides an exciting opportunity for someone seeking an employer who will offer challenges and reward a competitive salary, benefits and development opportunities in a clean covid safe environment.