Dental Photography, Portraiture & Video in Everyday Practice - Londontranslation missing: en.products.general.regular_price
Friday 11th January 2019
Double Tree by Hilton Islington, London
This course will teach all aspects of intra and extra oral dental photography, along with additional sessions on portrait photography and videography. It will provide an in-depth, insider perspective on dental and oral photography taught by specialist dental photographers. It is aimed at both beginner and intermediate level, and attendees are welcome to bring their own equipment, though photographic equipment will be provided.
The course will be a mix of theory and practical hands on workshops, enabling delegates to carry out various aspects of dental photography to improve and capture their daily dental practice.
- Demonstrations on key pieces of equipment including camera equipment and retraction kits.
- Demonstrations on use of ISO, aperture, shutter speed, colour balance and understanding the outcomes of adjusting each.
- How to undertake standardised extra oral and intra oral photography.
- Tips on the advantage and use of clinical and non-clinical video.
- Video workshop on capturing patient testimonials.
- Consent, Legal and ethical issues in dental photography including information governance and file naming conventions.
- Use of editing software and what constitutes photographic manipulation.
Timothy Zoltie is a multi-award winning medical photographer based
in Leeds, UK. He is Head of The Medical & Dental Illustration Unit at
The University of Leeds School of Dentistry, and director of Clinical
Photography UK Ltd which provides medicolegal photography for
solicitors and insurance firms nationwide.