Infinitas Mini Implant Course - Dublin
Wednesday 4th November 2020 - Dublin
Do not purchase a ticket online.
Dr. Cousley has been a consultant orthodontist in Peterborough since 2001 and has used a variety of both implant and mini implant anchorage systems throughout his time. He has both lectured and published widely on orthodontic bone anchorage with a proven track record of clinical excellence and technique innovation, including his design of the Infinitas Mini Implant System.
The Infinitas Mini Implant System represents a synthesis of this theoretical and practical experience, such that bone anchorage should be a simple and routine option for all orthodontists and for many of your patients.
This well established course aims to equip the delegates with the essential theoretical and practical knowledge to easily being using mini implant anchorage in clinical scenarios. This afternoon sessions also cover the latest advanced mini implant techniques ( treatment planning and the biomechanics), especially relating to palatal insertion sites and the treatment of anterior open bite cases.
- To critically appraise the literature evidence on factors affecting mini implant success rates and clinical techniques
- To explain the benefits and clinical usage of the Inifinitas Mini Implant system
- To provide practical in vitro teaching on the use of the Infinitas system
- To provide a detailed appraisal of the treatment planning and biomechanics involved in the latest buccal and palatal site usage
- Powerarm traction, both direct and indirect anchorage, molar intrusion, molar distalisation, expansion and orthognathic applications
CPD objectives & anticipated learning outcome
- To understand mini implant usage
- Be able to use the Infinitas Mini Implant system
- 7 hour session to receive 7 CPD points
Please note that the Infinitas Mini Implant courses are only suitable for qualified Orthodontists and Orthodontics Registrars.