Infinitas Mini Implant Course - Londontranslation missing: en.products.general.regular_price
Led By | Dr Simon Watkinson & Dr Charlotte Dugdale
Date | Wednesday 22nd June 2022
Venue | DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross
CPD | 7 CPD Points
Cost | £475.00 + VAT
The Infinitas Mini Implant system represents a synthesis of this theoretical and practical experience, such that bone anchorage should be a simple and routine option for orthodontists and for many of your patients.
This well-established course aims to equip the delegates with the essential theoretical and practical knowledge to easily begin using mini implant anchorage in clinical scenarios. We will cover the practical aspects of mini implant techniques (treatment planning and biomechanics).
- To critically appraise the literature evidence on factors affecting mini implant success rates and clinical techniques
- To explain the benefits and clinical usage of the Infinitas Mini Implant system
- To provide practical in vitro teaching on the use of the Infinitas system
- To provide a detailed appraisal of the treatment planning and biomechanics involved in the latest buccal and palatal site usage
- Powerarm traction, both direct & indirect anchorage, molar intrusion and molar distalisation applications.
- To understand mini implant usage
- Be able to use the Infinitas Mini Implant system
- 7 hour session to receive 7 CPD points
The price includes the following:
- Typodont model with 2 mini implants to keep
- 2nd Edition of the Orthodontic Mini Implant Clinical Handbook by Dr Richard Cousley
- Handout & Reference material
- 7 hours of CPD with CPD Certificate
Infinitas Lecturing Team
Dr Charlotte Dugdale
BDS MSc (Ortho) MJDF RCSEng MOrth RCSEng FDS (Orth) RCSEng
Consultant and Specialist Orthodontist | Clinical Lecturer in Orthodontics
Mrs Charlotte Dugdale completed a degree and Masters in Chemistry in 2002 and went onto study dentistry at the University of Manchester in 2005. After several years of dental foundation training, she went onto to specialise in Orthodontics, gaining a distinction in her MSc (Clinical Orthodontics) and she was awarded the Alan Hilton Prize for her orthodontic research. Mrs Dugdale completed her consultant training in and around the North West.
Dr Simon Watkinson
BDS DDSc (Orth) MFDS RCSEd MOrth RCSEd FDS (Orth) RCSEd MDTFEd
Consultant and Specialist Orthodontist | Honorary Lecturer in Orthodontics
Simon qualified from Newcastle University in 2006. He undertook a number of hospital and practice jobs prior to his orthodontic training in Liverpool. On completion of training, in 2013, he was awarded both the William Houston Gold Medal at the Membership in Orthodontics examination and the British Orthodontic Society cases prize. In 2015 he completed his Post-CCST training in Manchester.
He currently splits his time between Consultant posts at East Lancashire and Manchester Dental hospital as well as working in private practice. He is an honorary lecturer for the University of Manchester, teaching on its MSc program.
He examines for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, has several publications in peer reviewed journals and is a peer reviewer for a variety of orthodontic journals. Simon is the MCN chair for Lancashire and South Cumbria and sits on the organising committee for the British Orthodontic Conference.
Simon has been using the Infinitas system for over a decade, using it for maximum anchorage cases, buccal segment intrusion and in complex cases.