DB Orthodontics Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a full time Internal Sales Executive to join their Lab Supplies division in Silsden.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated and thrive in a sales environment we look forward to hearing from you.
Your key responsibilites and skills include:
- Managing existing customer accounts, ensuring order patterns are in line with DB’s targets and growth expectations.
- Contacting existing/new customers with special offers, and sales promotions.
- Key account management ensuring regular contact with top customer accounts.
- Ensure daily/weekly sales targets, activities are achieved and exceeded.
- Identify and generate new sales leads (working with mailing lists/CRM to convert sales prospects into DB customer).
- Sample new products and follow up accordingly.
- Account profiling.
- Maintaining CRM.
- Proactively contribute to achieve team targets.
- Review and understand the product groups and the individual parts sold with an understanding of their purposes.
- Provide support to other team members when required.
To apply for this role you will possess...
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good I.T skills (Microsoft office) understanding of Sage 200, Sage CRM an advantage.
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Willingness to learn new product knowledge.
The right candidate has to be a self-starter, self-motivated, positive, an excellent communicator whom is driven to succeed and an integral counterpart of a sales team. The hours for this role are Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8.45am-5.15pm.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for someone seeking an employer who will offer challenges and reward a competitive salary, benefits and development opportunities.
For further information and to apply, complete the employment application form Here