Autograph Whitening has the perfect balance of effective gels, quality packaging, and marketing support to create an effective and enjoyable whitening experience for every one of your patients.
• Close to a neutral pH factor (6.8) ensures Autograph Whitening is stable, safe & achieves effective results.
• Contains Potassium Nitrate & Sodium Fluoride to combat sensitivity.
• Convenience of lower wear times.
• Water content to ensure a stable whitening result & eliminate dehydration.
• Beautiful packaging to complement the Autograph Aligner range.
• Marketing support for your practice website, waiting room & social media pages.
The Autograph Whitening Pen uses innovative PVP technology, (polyvinylpyrrolidone) which ensures an ideal viscosity and chemical stability at room temperatures. The bleaching action, releasing a peroxide comparable to 6% hydrogen peroxide, begins when the gel makes contact with the teeth.
• Can be stored at room temperature
• No trays are necessary
• High viscosity gel for excellent results
• Convenient and easy way to whiten teeth