52D Double Cut - Coarse Bur
• Unique Zirconium Nitride coating.
• Fantastic resistance to wear, lasts up to 5 times as long as normal burs.
• Low friction which prevents loading of softer materials (no clogging)
• Reduced heating allows bur to be worked faster, for longer cutting finishing time dramatically.
• Unmatched hardness provides a brilliantly smooth finish.
Latest from Orthodontic Digest
Evolve Brackets Case Study: Correction of a Class II Division II Malocclusion on a Mild Skeletal II Base
Orthodontist John Good showcases a recent successful orthodontic case using Evolve stainless steel brackets. I recently made the change to working in solely private practices,... Read more
Make an Account to Join Our Mailing List
- american express
- apple pay
- diners club
- shopify pay
As a member of the British Dental Industry Association, DB Orthodontics supports the industry’s Counterfeit and Substandard Instruments and Device Initiative (CSIDI). For more information and useful tips on spotting counterfeit dental devices visit the BDIA website.