The complete solution for your mechanical mini implant insertion.
1. Very light, easy to move and use.
2. The large display is easy to read.
3. Speed adjustment range 300 - 40,000 RPM.
4. Torque setting range 5-50 NCM.
5. The implant med motor is quiet running and fully sterilizable.
6. Complies with EU directives for Class II medical products. Foot control and motor are ap-tested. They can be used in operating theatres where this test is essential for their use in zone M areas.
Processing your Order
All orders will be processed and despatched within 1 working day of payment confirmation.
If we are awaiting stock on any items we will part despatch the order with a note to confirm there are goods to follow.
We offer a standard shipping option for orders in the UK, Channel Islands and Ireland.
For shipping to Europe and the Rest of the World please contact the nearest distributor.
Mainland UK - Estimated delivery in 1-2 business days.
Highlands and Islands - Estimated delivery in 1-2 business days.
Ireland and Northern Ireland Shipping - Estimated delivery in 2-3 business days.
Please note that delivery times may vary due to factors beyond our control, such as customs processing and unforeseen courier delays.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on the delivery address.
For any questions or concerns regarding shipping, or to check the status of your order please contact our customer Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.