Atomium coated metal trimming burs, offer unsurpassed quality in the processing of dental alloys. Atomium burs will yield a long life due to their hardened coating, highly engineered cut and tungsten carbide material.
• Tungsten Carbide
• Atomium hardened coating for unsurpassed performance.
• Atomium hardened coating greatly reduces heat build up, friction, edge degradation.
• Lasts up to 5 times longer than uncoated T/C burs.
• Hardness of 3800HV, Thermal Stability 9000C.
• Available in three common patterns, in medium & fine grade.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.