These innovative low force thermal nickel titanium archwires feature a unique alloy processing technique which offers true advantages over conventional archwires:
- Force activation occurs at 27-32°C with consistent results
- Allows engagement of a larger wire earlier in treatment
- May eliminate the need for smaller round or multi-strand rectangular wire
- Available in EuroLine or Damon archforms*
- .014 wires are ideal for light aligning especially in crowded cases
- Sold in packs of 10
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.