These innovative low force thermal nickel titanium archwires feature a unique alloy processing technique which offers true advantages over conventional archwires:
- Force activation occurs at 27-32°C with consistent results
- Allows engagement of a larger wire earlier in treatment
- May eliminate the need for smaller round or multi-strand rectangular wire
- Available in EuroLine or Damon archforms*
- .014 wires are ideal for light aligning especially in crowded cases
- Sold in packs of 10
Processing your Order
All orders will be processed and despatched within 1 working day of payment confirmation.
If we are awaiting stock on any items we will part despatch the order with a note to confirm there are goods to follow.
We offer a standard shipping option for orders in the UK, Channel Islands and Ireland.
For shipping to Europe and the Rest of the World please contact the nearest distributor.
Mainland UK - Estimated delivery in 1-2 business days.
Highlands and Islands - Estimated delivery in 1-2 business days.
Ireland and Northern Ireland Shipping - Estimated delivery in 2-3 business days.
Please note that delivery times may vary due to factors beyond our control, such as customs processing and unforeseen courier delays.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on the delivery address.
For any questions or concerns regarding shipping, or to check the status of your order please contact our customer Services team on email@example.com.